What ya got in your 3rd hole (dashboard)?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a temp gauge in mine,more inportant than the time imho :lol:
dosent look as cool as a clock but i look at it more offen than i would a clock

clocks002.jpg

no the first one is 30 the 2nd 50 and the 3rd 60 mph,its out a lil bit :lol:

set them with a friends gps.im embarest to say i had the needle of the clock on sunday,got a bit caried away,alltho the temp never crossed the 1oo

Clock for me.

Got one from a friend the other week, however the glass is broken and need to sort out. Don't know if it will ever tell the time though ??

Clock for me.

Got one from a friend the other week, however the glass is broken and need to sort out. Don't know if it will ever tell the time though ??

Clock for me.

strongy said:
think ive got a glass or 2 in the garage il have a look

I've got the same size glass as would use the one from the blank dial, its getting the hole drilled thats the problem.

mesure the hole if its small enougth ive got some glass drills.

im sure they will be plate and not tougthend

steve,

did you knock together the silver centre on that tacho? looks like a nice match with the rest 8)

Clock for me, still not wired in but its been serviced and as run very accurate off a battery.
They look nice but i think the trip/speedo is the most useful thing ive bought for the bus, spend your hard earned on one of those.....................if you can find one!!
DSCF0458.jpg

No............infact 68 ones would be totally different as they have the miles at the bottom, so the trip bit would be at the top i think (ive never seen one)
They are easy to find for lates (black) its just the silver/grey/chrome ones that are hard to find

clyde said:
Clock for me, still not wired in but its been serviced and as run very accurate off a battery.
They look nice but i think the trip/speedo is the most useful thing ive bought for the bus, spend your hard earned on one of those.....................if you can find one!!
DSCF0458.jpg

Perfect combo! 8)

Fitted a VDO rev Counter in mine which is very usefull to have, then used a Porsche 911 speedo with tripcounter I had spare and gave the old vw gauge a coat of paint to match :D

Dsc03115.jpg

Covin said:
Fitted a VDO rev Counter in mine which is very usefull to have, then used a Porsche 911 speedo with tripcounter I had spare and gave the old vw gauge a coat of paint to match :D

Dsc03115.jpg

Id be more worrried about the cornering than the revs mate :eek:

Latest posts