What's on your sliding door card?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
I've replaced my rotten sliding door card now I just need some ideas on what to put on it ie vinyl,magazine front covers or any other individual ideas
Show me yours dudes

Mark

If we tell you our individual ideas they wont be individual anymore! :lol:

If your think magazine fronts etc, I've always liked sheet music 8)

So what have you replaced it with just a hardboard blank?

I think it may need something on it before I varnish it as I'm not into the cheap hardboard look

Come on sparky let me in what have you got as you can see from my bus it's not exactly original so I'm not asked about matching the rest of the interior

Mark

89Rallye said:
If we tell you our individual ideas they wont be individual anymore! :lol:

If your think magazine fronts etc, I've always liked sheet music 8)

So what have you replaced it with just a hardboard blank?

Yeah it's just a hardboard replacement mark I'm just stuck on what to cover it in I want something different just not sure what yet

Decoupage - very nineties victorian throw-back. :msn4:
On the SS great Brittain you can get a list of rules for passengers... Quite amusing.

I quite like the decoupage. The PO had covered my whole headlining in 1969 (van year) beano. I'd have left it had I not been such a perfectionist. All my friends really liked it, I just couldn't handle it! :lol:

john the horse said:
can you still buy RAZZLE :shock:

jth

If thats the Razzle I think you mean, I dont think Helen would like sharing you every night with essex's finest readers wives :lol:

Latest posts