Whats This Then?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yachty

Reaction score
Usually all at sea and three sheets to the wind!
I was removing my Westy interior yesterday and came across this in the linen cupboard.

DSC02983copy.jpg

Its made of a heavy material thats almost silver in colour and could be fire retardant and has Westy coloured press studs in each corner.

I'm guessing its some kind of protection for the side of the icebox when using a gas hob but as my bus didn't have one, I cannot say for sure.

Anyone know?

fiishermen(river) once they have caught a fish and wish to remain on bank .fishing , wrap said caught dead fish in it and secure it re studs ,can also be put in the riverwater ,as no other water creature can easily penetrate material, and being so heavy can be put in bag to take home without prob of leakage onto contents of bag and is easily cleaned

Just a stab in the dark here, but is it a similar size to the interior roof opening? Some kind of privacy screen for 'upstairs' sleeping guests? :lol:

RichardAlexander said:
I think it's a Fire blanket 8)

It could be, but the press studs would be a bit weird for that as seen as they are all female so it looks as though it was meant to attach to something other than itself :?

I need to find 4 male press studs spaced the same somewhere on the bus, and then we'll have our answer :D

Latest posts