Whats you thoughts on this...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it - not overly convinced about the LED angel eye (they look good on a Beemer perhaps!) had a look in his store and you don't seem to be able to get them without - but compared to the cost of original's it's a small compromise

Yeh, id have one.
Why buy an old rusty one (for the same if not more money) when you can get a decent new one which would look better in any case.
DOOOOOOOOO IT :mrgreen:

I think they look really cool, I got an old Miller spot light from ebay a few months ago. If I was you I'd wait and get an older one , mine was £25 but did take a while. 8)

i like the look of it,
the only thing i would be worried about was the quality of the chrome????............i was looking at these a while ago and was gonna get a couple until i saw a 4x4 local to me with four on the front bumper and they were so rusty it was shocking, having said that they could have been under water a few times i suppose, but you gotta watch out for the Taiwanese shite!!!!

froggy said:
Stupid question but would you mount this on drivers side or passenger side?
I have a UK RHD van ;) ;)

A guess but I'd mount on the drivers side of a RHD - as this would mark the extremities of your vehicle for those coming towards you in fog?

I thought that the whole point of having it was to illuminate the curb in fog! So that would make it on the nearside! Or you could just buy two and have one each side! ;)

Mechanoid said:
I thought that the whole point of having it was to illuminate the curb in fog! So that would make it on the nearside! Or you could just buy two and have one each side! ;)

Good point! Perhaps I'm thinking of single rear fog lamps?? Off for a google

Latest posts