whats yours called and why

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We called ours Warwick 'cos we brought him in Kenilworth but didn't want to call him Ken, no offence to all the Kens out there :lol:

just thought of a name for mine K-pig due to the bumper sticker i will put a pic up later.

giraffeinbath said:
We call the van 'the van'.

The bug gets called 'the bug'.

If I had a dog I would probably call it 'the dog'.

Despite the absence of a name the van definitely has person status though, always gets a pat on the dash when he gets us to the top of a hill or we arrive at the beach. :D

:lol: I do this as well, but they're definitely she's.

Mine's called "the bus", or "the rot bus" depending from which direction you're looking ;)

Thinking ours might be "Doc" as the current Dutch plate starts DR-...

Gotta be better than what the kids have suggested so far i.e. Angelina_ or jedi :lol:

The kids named ours Callie, as she is from cali. Couldn't think of any thing better so it stuck.

Mines called The Freak Bus!! cos it is, and it had a sticker on the back when i got it saying " God Bless The Freaks"

Mine is called any four letter expletive you can think of lately as its playing me up all the time the stupid f$#@^*g thing :roll:

Rosko, because one of my favourite LPs is a compilation called I'll Take You There based on the Emperor Rosko show. It was released in 1972 and so was the van so...

my beetle was called john after trully the best beatle of all, mr lennon.

as for the bus. its had so much stripped off it, it just doesnt have a personallity yet so it just gets called the camper for now. though im sure after i'll have spent four years building it my wife will then simply roll up and name it :shock:

Ours is called Lola, thats what the wife wanted to call our last born if it was a girl.
It was a boy, ( nicknamed Wibbler) We cant have any more kiddies so the bus got the name.

Whats up with the Grazymobile?

The camper is called Courtney after Courtney Love who wears a lot of red lipstick (camper is red).
Also we can then call her The Love Bus. Sometimes just Bus Bus.

The Beetle is called Winnie. The PO of the PO of the PO was left the money in a will to buy her as she always wanted a Beetle. The Grandmother who left the money was called Winnifred.

Cali_bay said:
The kids named ours Callie, as she is from cali. Couldn't think of any thing better so it stuck.

We descided on this name for ours when we got it, then my son was born in April and we called him Callum or Cali for short, so the van is now nameless again :lol:

Just

another one for the reg plate theme ..

mines called misty cos its light blue and white and the reg is MST ..

:?

DSCF0586.jpg

...'cause I bought it off Kamperchat from a bloke who used to post as Alfiesbus. :D

Latest posts