Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JGE Torkers on 10mm spacers for me :)

539508043_9efbcd302a.jpg

torker.jpg

Ego those wheels rock can`t wait to check out your van at Vanfest 8)

i bought these about a month after buying my bay thinking that my bay would be on the road in no time. they are early porsche 944 teledails and are 6j x 15. and have been chrome dipped and shod with avon 195/50/15. i bought them off ebay for £360 all in with new tyres adapters bolts etc ready to fit. theyve been in my loft a year while my bay is being welded. although i did have to run them on my golf for a week or so a while back as the 8.5j boxter rims i bought reqd arch work.
so for now they are back in my loft with the rest of bits i have amassed

Sta70565.jpg

looked a bit out of place on the golf

Sta70563.jpg

Sta70560.jpg

Ego those wheels rock can`t wait to check out your van at Vanfest Cool

Thanks Grazy. Here's a couple more I took yesterday when I took it for a spin to Seaford yesterday.

DSC02559small.jpg

Torkers now sporting Iron Cross valve caps.

DSC02560small.jpg

Is Vanfest the first show you're going to this year then Grazy?

No son the bus SHOULD be coming next week ish , so hopefully gonna get in one or two before Vanfest . Doing Beachbuggin , Thought about Bug Jam but dont know Where you gonna be Ego noticed you have been around lately you tart :lol: :lol: :wink:

Yeah I've been putting it about a bit lately Grazy :D All good fun.

I'll be doing BVF, Peppercorn instead of Bug Jam, either beachbuggin or veedubbing, VW action, Vanfest and any other show I can get to. Looking forward to seeing the panel before then fella :)

Yeah defo dude , Need to get my bud down `n` dirty like your tho` mate looks bad ass 8)

shane r said:
Justin & Mutley said:
shane r said:
"What do you mean, you want to take a pic of me and my Uni Fund Daddy?"

That suggests you're planning on selling it in 12 or so years' time - don't do anything rash now!!!

;)

I was just refering to the wheels! :lol:

Can I have 1st dibs in 12 years time then?

;)

Latest posts