Where should we go 4, welding and MOT - Gloucestershire!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Selbsters

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Was wondering if anyone out there could give us some advice. The job list is growing again and so need to throw some money in to the van pot and get some of them ticked off! :D Would love to be able to do them ourselves but dont want to cock it up!
Was wondering if any one could recommend a place for us to take our van to. We live in Cheltenham? We have to get some welding done, and general mot stuff. Any ideas?
Thanks
Nat

How about South Glos? I would totally reccomend Interpro in Thornbury. They do all the work to a totally high standard. Give them a call on 01454412777 and ask to speak to Jason and tell him that Ez from the OVC sent you and im sure he will sort you out extra special ;) 8)

Let me know if you need any further help. 8)

He does all the work on my van and many others and has always given a quality service 8) wouldnt trust it with anyone else to be honest ;)

Thanks Easy thats fab! We will give him a ring, haven't heard of him before. Thanks for the tip. Will be sure to mention you! :)

Do you have any idea of what is required, in total? :)

No probs :mrgreen: pm me if you need any more help 8)

Jim @ Cotsweld is very good and a nice guy, he did shed loads of welding to my 71 a few years back and always been happy with it, unlike the company who sprayed it!

He's not cheap but he's good

The boys at the Vanshack in Oxford are very good too, they do everything and I'm always impressed at the quality. They set up my front beam and suspension. Well worth the trip.

Feel free to pm if you need anything else, always nice to meet early bay'ers

Seb

Latest posts