• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

where to find a RHD complete Floorpanel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fahrvergnuegen

Reaction score
I am looking for a floor-panel (complete) for my earlybay. it doesn´t matter if it´s original or repro - but i think there never were reproductions made.
If nobody knows where to find a complete part, could you please tell me where i can find high quality 1/3 pieces for RHD bus?

Greetings Alex

give these guys a call they may be able to produce exactly what you want if they dont stock it

http://www.ahschofield.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

do you mean cab floor or rear floor? no cab floor has ever been produced but schofields made me one. it came in two halves and was nothing short of fantastic. it comes in galv and the pressings are correct. i dont know whether they stock it now as a part or whether it is just done to order. it cost me 150 notes for the pair but was well worth it i have pics on my resto thread somewhere. :D

andewilson said:
do you mean cab floor or rear floor? no cab floor has ever been produced but schofields made me one. it came in two halves and was nothing short of fantastic. it comes in galv and the pressings are correct. i dont know whether they stock it now as a part or whether it is just done to order. it cost me 150 notes for the pair but was well worth it i have pics on my resto thread somewhere. :D

i mean the cab floor. now i have the problem my english is so horrible. i hope he would understand what i mean if i write. 150 sounds really ok - if it fits.
could you tell me where i can find your resto thread?

thanks a lot alex

this is my thread. if you go to the more recent pages you will see the pics of the cab floors going in

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ive got more pics of the passenger side going in but apparently it is tricky to post them tonight

Latest posts