Where to get a headliner fitted Near Pompey?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie

Reaction score
My bus will soon be ready and then the 'project' begins!

Can anyone recommend somewhere fairly local to Portsmouth to get a headliner fitted and supplied please?

Also did I dream or imagine it but don't the windows need to come out at the same time? If so I would want to rubbers replaced and fitted so the place will need to be able to do both jobs.

Cheers.

PS. If they can make me a bed for the rock 'n roll unit as well even better!

Go and see Gary at Prep'n'Paint on Hayling he's just had his headling done by a local company. They're doing mine but Gary has arranged it all!

Check out these guys for headliner by post, I've not used them yet but have heard the stuffs good

http://www.vwtrim.co.uk/Site/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where in Hayling are you, and what bus you got mate, we are always popping over there for a cuppa by the seafront?

7ee45933.jpg

Just been to see my van - it's at Porchester Trimmers in Hillsea.

I asked them to follow the original fitting - I think they have done a very good job - my van is still there if you want to have a look, but early next week it will be back on Hayling Island.

Tezzah said:
Where in Hayling are you, and what bus you got mate, we are always popping over there for a cuppa by the seafront?

7ee45933.jpg

North Hayling mate, would be nice to meet up when your over next.

Matt_B said:
Just been to see my van - it's at Porchester Trimmers in Hillsea.

I asked them to follow the original fitting - I think they have done a very good job - my van is still there if you want to have a look, but early next week it will be back on Hayling Island.

Thanks mate, I've heard of Porchester Trimmers. Would you mind letting me know the cost of the job Inc the headliner please?

Latest posts