Which interior ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NADZ

Reaction score
Im in the unique position to be stuck over what interior go's in my 71 SLAMMED bay.I will explain.
I have the resources to be able to take the brand new Brazilian type2 bench seats out off the "daily ratter" t25(where they are currently residing).And then with a minimum of fuss fit them in my bay.Due to the fact that my bay left the factory as a bus(well it has the belt points and seat "hard" points).
But I also have a full set of t25 carravelle seats in my shed at the mo doing nothing
But I have allways wanted to do the full L shape seating area/chill room with full storage beneath.I realize that I would need to make the seating safe and belted.But I have a welder and a modicum off handy skills and resources and more importantly the materials to do that as well .
But the "main" point is I have to be able to transport my four boys aged 2 to 13 my wife myself and at times our 2 english bull terriers .I kinda want to make sense of all the ideas I have.
But I don't have enough experience of the different interiors to be able to answer some of my questions.Anybody help shed any light on experiences Cheers in advance

I suppose you could try two benches in the rear facing each other, should take your footie team there.
Middle seat up front as per bluebirds example
Parcel shelf for the dogs.

the L is gonna be hard uless you have a moveable second bench that swings round into place once your at yer destination.

or hitch up a trailer and tow em behind you at least that way you wont hear the fighting.

We dont have work houses any more so thats out of the question

Check out the devon tourvette front reversible bench seat for extra seating. Its an old, but pretty effective use of the space for maximum seating, and it can be reversed to face forwards. Although seat belts might be an issue....

page 13, 14, 15 of the manual in my sig.

Latest posts