who makes the best linkages for twin ICT's?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm gonna order my new twin weber ICT kit tomorrow, but I'm not sure who makes the best linkages. I'd like it to look as cool and uncluttered as possible aswell as working well and not needing any makeshift springs to close the carbs, as far as I know there is only 2 the empi hex bar kit, or the scat universal kit. Which one works the best?, I've seen a few empi hex bar kits on ict's and think it could look better, I've never seen a scat kit tho?
Is the empi one actually good? Who's got a scat one? Or is there another kit that I don't know about? Any help and or pic would be great.

Cheers

Austin

The Empi hex bar kit is total crap :evil:
The cb performance kit looks better and the filters look alot better too ;)

I didn't think CB make a linkage kit for single port ICT kit, do they? I can't find any CB kits do you have a link to the kit?

Austin said:
I didn't think CB make a linkage kit for single port ICT kit, do they? I can't find any CB kits do you have a link to the kit?

http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=502" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

csp linkage is what im using. It is good, however i am using an extra spring to help the throttle return.

Also when ordering from Eurocarb you can get them to send without there linkage kit to save some money...hope that helps.

I am using a CSP bell crank linkage...couldn't get the empi one supplied by eurocarb to work well enough for me... (the guy who tuned the carbs for me recommended that I should scrap it as it was cheap chineese cr*p (his words))

^^^^ i have heard more bad things about the empi one than good, so i bought the CSP one, lookes the nuts, and goes under the dynamo too, which is nice.

http://www.csp-shop.de/cgi-bin/cshop2/front/shop_main.cgi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CSP is the only way to go, far superior to any other linkage on the market!

Yep, agree with that, saw one for real after I made that last post, pretty much got everything to do the twin carb conversion next weekend, tin ware without hot air pick up, small fan shroud etc,just in 2 minds about electric fuel pumps and regulators, but that's another story!!!

Cbperfromance for me, had them fitted on various vans n cars for well over 10 years and not one problem 8)

Latest posts