Who needs a westy trailer anyway... Oops sold it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely looking trailer, some good work done there. (never thought i'd ever use the words lovely and trailer in the same sentence)

is it worth it?

not to me but then i dont need one :lol:

seems alot for a small trailer,but then im the sort of person that would buy a tatty one for £50 and do the same as youve done.

strongy said:
is it worth it?

not to me but then i dont need one :lol:

seems alot for a small trailer,but then im the sort of person that would buy a tatty one for £50 and do the same as youve done.

you are right its not worth £500, I'll keep it and use it. :mrgreen:

Stuck it on ebay last night and it sold within hours.. wasn't expecting that. Deposit paid on a westy trailer that I pick up in the week so... I will regret it

That restoration sure made it look like brand new. One thing I thought of though is those leaf springs might not hold the paint too well. If you ever have a substantial load in the trailer they would bend and move which could cause paint flaking.

bigvw said:
That restoration sure made it look like brand new. One thing I thought of though is those leaf springs might not hold the paint too well. If you ever have a substantial load in the trailer they would bend and move which could cause paint flaking.
I didnt think of that when I painted them, but to be fair the paint is still holding out (with camping gear weight) :msn4:

Latest posts