Who says retail therapy is a bad thing?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobus

Reaction score
I bought myself this new toy. Where to next? IRS, adjustable front beam, here we go again!
2006_0107image0017_158_185.jpg

126_294_270.jpg

120_783_168.jpg

Sunroof is actually a pop top hole, I think I am going to weld that up.
2006_0107image0018_211_204.jpg

pict0027_1_268.jpg

pict0028_1_599.jpg

pict0029_1_205.jpg

pict0030_1_116.jpg

Great coach, but whats that weird thing with a v on the front parked up next to it? :wink:

Yep, it's a Flxable alright, the bloke who owns it is the one I bought the splitty off. His wife said one of them had to go, so I got lucky.
He is a member of the Flxable club and there are quite a few still on the road, his is a 1951 model. He had the split to tow behind the clipper so that is where the colour scheme came from. Also the dodgy spot lights, which he offered to keep.
Currently it is in Byron Bay NSW so I haven't got my greasy paws on it yet, it will arrive at the end of next week.

And for the record all my ancestors are Irish, they came out here for the gold rush in the 1860s. I wouldn't mind having a bit of convict blood in there though, it might explain some of my anti establishment sentiments!

We don't have an Aus equivalent of coventry..we will talk to anyone.

lobus said:
I wouldn't mind having a bit of convict blood

EWWWWW! :shock:

flixables rock, i looked at some on ebay a while back, id love to convert one and live in it!
Lobus why dont you ship the split over here, make a wad of cash and then buy a proper bus!

great bus, nothing wrong with splits guys...............all VW's are cool..... 8) 8)

great colour scheme, thank god those front spots are going! :shock:

keep us updated......

Latest posts