• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wide five wheels & whitewalls

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetboy

Reaction score
hiya,

These have got to go so knocked them down from £25 to £15 for the lot, now that must be a bargain for someone!

If they don't go on here now then I'm afraid I have no choice other than to dump them :(

ebayxmassale009.jpg

hiya bud, i'm in Bookham Surrey kt23 4pw.

I have a chap who emailed me last night who's interested, so need to hang fire for his reply. If he does not come back today and you want them, their yours fella ;)

must add that they are 14 inch rims with 195 tyres.

ok paul 3 dibs fella ;)

must remind you all that they are listed on ebay, so need to sort out a sale here asap gents.

hi
do you still have the wheels up for grabs. need a set so i can push my bus round while i restore it.
cheers Matt

What size are they? if they hold air could collect wednesday morning if that suites you.
cheers Matt

Well there not 14's, there 15's :roll: so even better bargain as a few have asked if they were ;)
Only needed to pump one up as the oher five still hold air from the good old US of A :lol:

first shout to Matty76?

Latest posts