• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wire wheels for sale can take to dub freeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
got a few boxes of wire wheels 45 in a box.can take these to Dub Freeze £25 a box.Bargin

CIMG0830.jpg

anyone wanna split a box? dont need that many and running out of space at the mo....still got a house full of vw bits...

Question for Manky Welshman. Can you fit a diesel in these bays??? Petrol is for the trials bike and Stihl saw only. Good job those biscuits have gone, you can pile it on sat in that cab all day..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Belstaff bob said:
Question for Manky Welshman. Can you fit a diesel in these bays??? Petrol is for the trials bike and Stihl saw only. Good job those biscuits have gone, you can pile it on sat in that cab all day..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know him well!! I had to hide the biscuit tin the other day when he visited :lol:

Belstaff bob said:

just cause you run everything on the cheap variety of diesel :lol: :lol:
have you fleeced any more unsuspecting victims out of their vintage clothing? :oops: :oops:

You know him well!! I had to hide the biscuit tin the other day when he visited :lol:[/quote]

should have let me finished your biscuits off daz, you'll never get in your speedos on the honeymoon if you eat them all :oops: :oops: , or do you need them for comfort food because of all that rust appearing on the ratty bay you own? :cry: :wink:

Si you are very agresive tonight.Is it because you had to have a wash out of a saucepan on sunday morning.

Si,
I don't know anyone who does such dodgy things, how dare you suggest such a thing!!

All my friends are as straight as an arrow bud....... :wink:

Latest posts