Wiring loom, to replace or not?.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foundahole

Reaction score
Morning all , has anyone out there replaced the complete wiring loom on their van? , Mine is in a bit of a mess and am considering replacing. If so where is the best place to get one from and how much did it cost? :?

got this link from the latebay forum ... :roll:

http://www.autosparks.co.uk/index.php?content_page=home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not done this myself so cant recommend although again like you thinking about it

I replaced mine with one from Volksgoods, Peter Good is a thoroughly nice fella but I have had a lot of problems, it cost me £215 and another £100 to get it fitted by a proffesional cos it got far too complicated but I am still glad I did :)

Peter Good at Volksgoods - excellent! well worth doing - and add some extra cable runs for ancillaries while you are about it - a 7 core trailer wiring cable is a good forward investment, run from front to back of a bus!
cheers
Rob

I have one from Rocket Ron - which is soon to be delivered. Ron's a thoroughly nice guy and very helpful when you're deciding what extra's you might need :)

Latest posts