Wit or without ,that is the question !!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebug

Reaction score
Without visor
P1050955.jpg

With visor
P1050996.jpg

Your thought very much appreciated,thanks D.......

Dude fuck what anyone else has to say, thats one of the things about owning a bay, you do, fit, mod any which way that pleases you....

so if you like it just tell everyone to go swivel.......

personally nah though have seen a couple of good homebrews

Araon said:
Dude fuck what anyone else has to say, thats one of the things about owning a bay, you do, fit, mod any which way that pleases you....

so if you like it just tell everyone to go swivel.......

personally nah though have seen a couple of good homebrews

WHS. But i like them!

Defo without, it takes your eyes away from the rest of the bus & that is certainly not a good thing on this cool as piece of art 8). Loving the case and plate though so there keepers. At the end of the day its your bus and you have spent a lot of time and money on it so who cares what other people think

Well thanks for all your thoughts,looking pretty unanamous here reckon she has to go,ive had it around a while so no real issue,guess i should have gone with my initial instincts which was not to fit,i must agree it looks much cleaner without.thanks all dave,off to rip it off now !!!!! :x :x

yeah get it off, looks naff.

I'll give you a tenner for it :p

(personally I quite like them, but this is coming from a man whos rolling stock height, satin black, mexican blanket door cards and chainlink roof rack) :lol:

Well i kinda like them :shock: :shock:

suits my westy ;)
May be it follows the roof line on a pop top????

P1020511.jpg

P1000629.jpg

P1000630.jpg