Wolfsburg Museum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd1984

Reaction score
Hi guys were in salzburg now heading to prague next. Decided to leave the nurburg ring for another time and head to Berlin the Wolfsburg. Has anyone been to the museum and factory? Anyone recommend a campsite near there?

Cheers

Hi Matt, we've been to Wolfsburg this summer. We visited Autostadt and the Volkswagen factory (only possible on production days!) and the separate Volkswagen Museum:

5f7de368.jpg

af470f48.jpg

f60e0f08.jpg

ba9d72b1.jpg

895cf9f4.jpg

You can find some more photo's in my album.

We had a rather basic camping called Campingplatz am Allersee. You can walk to Autostadt and the museum from there. We didn't know the Volkswagen Museum was separate from Autostadt, ask for that on the camping if you don't see how to get to the museum.

Have fun! :D

Ow, and if you are near Delft/Rotterdam, let me know! ;)

The picture is the automated stacking of new cars before they go out to the customer. There is 2 of these towers full of brand new cars that are moved around by computer operated systems. The VW factory is well worth a visit as we went last year and has always been a dream of mine and did not disappoint. there is also audi, skoda, seat etc there so lots to see and plenty to do. Worth a day visit, but we were a little disappointed with the museam a short drive away.

Went to wolfsburg last december and it was great. The Aircooled place down the road it the place for me, the autostadt is amazing but not many air cooleds but plenty of classics and the complete VW/Audi/Lambo/Skoda range not forgetting Bugatti.

Latest posts