Wondering if anyone owns my old Bay?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvermac

Reaction score
Hi all,

Back in '95, I sold my van and I've regretted it ever since! I'd quite like to find it again (not that I can afford to buy it :() just to see how she is now !

Here goes:

GYH 195 J (1971) Dormobile Bay.

All-over burgundy (chianti?) with white Dormobile roof.

Front-mounted spare wheel had a Vauxhall Carlton wheel trim on it (never got round to getting a decent cover)

Small rear lights, low level indicators, round bumpers, 1600 engine with slight oil leak.

Indicator stalk didn't click on properly and held to be held in place.

Driver's side window channel very rusty. Glass dropped into the door on more than one occasion :eek:

One internal bunk had been taken out and replaced with a high-level shelf (although the bunk was supplied for refitting). The rest of the interior all present & correct,except the table was made from a solid piece of wood covered in Fablon, after the original got damaged. Including two removable seats, one fitted on the back of the nearside cupboard, the second between that and the sink unit. Roof-rack supplied (not fitted) and awning also supplied.

Bought in High Wycombe, sold in Slough.

Had a sticker from 'The Prisoner' - 'I am not a number. I am a free man' - in the back window

DVLA say it's still taxed.

So does anyone know where it is or how I might found out?

you can fill in a v888 form as a former owner of the vehicle, which will send you all of the details the dvla has about the vehicle. that should give you the current registered address and owner.

Latest posts