WOOD4VANS - Hinckley??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazmidas

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a contact number for Wood4Vans? I have seen a van floating round Hinckley and wondered if they do any interiors for T2's, however not having much luck finding a contact number!

Gareth

On Facebook but not posted for a year and website not working

http://wood4vans.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi,

I have ordered a set of these panels in the last week, I was impressed with the quality of the cuts when they arrived but have since found that there are a few discrepancies with these panels.

The tailgate panel I have received simply does not fit, it it too big (wide) and the holes do not line up. The corners are squared where the original panel is square-rounded.

image_zpsooyx1rvy.jpeg

image_zpsncmtrlbo.jpeg

image_zpsasomitdm.jpeg

The internal rear quarter panels do not come as whole panels, they are cut short, seems very strange to offer an incomplete cut.

image_zpsmt09mt0z.jpeg

image_zpslzboywsc.jpeg

The side panels are too big, when trying to apply the vinyl panels over the top they come up short.

image_zpsd9ulfgdr.jpeg

The kick board panel on the RHS of my LHD van has snapped after trying to fit, it is simply too big, hardboard would be better. On previous projects I have made the panels myself but decided to buy this time to save a bit of time, I wish I hadn't bothered and made them now.

I have exchanged emails with Darren at Wood4Vans and he has been very nice and offered a refund, although he has indicated the original panels are made of hardboard and his are plyboard, i cant understand why they are supplying oversized plywood versions. I hope this helps anyone wishing to buy from them, they are good cut panels, it's just a shame they aren't the same size as originals.

Thanks!

Does not fill me with confidence, think I will do a bit more research. Is a shame as I live in Hinckley and am also looking for someone to do an interior build - so would have been ideal, but I can't even get hold of him.

Back to google....

Gareth

Latest posts