• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD early Devon water tank

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks906

Reaction score
Could be a long shot but before I get one made does anyone have a water tank that goes in the bottom of the N/S wardrobe that connects under the floor to the pump an tap.

Never seen one before so no pics but going have a shufty round tge web :)

Cheers

Dave :)

looks like this i think

images

That looks like the right one Dave. It took me about 3 years to find mine and another 4 years to find a cap to fit it. I used a chrome oil filler cap for a mini in the end.

DSCF2175.jpg

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers dude :) got a long wait an search on my hands it seems :D

Does yours fill the entire bottom cabinate?
I may look into having one made out of ally if I have no luck :)
But that may be very expensive :S

Will just have to see :)

Cheers

Dave

Cheers for the pics maybe very helpful in the future :)

Do you remove the water container to drain the easicool or should there be a tap an pipe running out round the back/front/side of the container

Cheers again

Dave

theres a drain pipe which comes out of the easicool underneath to the right of the water tank (as looked at from the front of the cupboard): where the pipe from the water tank exits the van floor, there should be another slightly smaller hole close by (a bit nearer the front of the van) where the easicool drain pipe goes.

Could be a long shot but before I get one made does anyone have a water tank that goes in the bottom of the N/S wardrobe that connects under the floor to the pump an tap.

Never seen one before so no pics but going have a shufty round tge web :)

Cheers

Dave :)
I’ve been looking for one of these aswell as mine is missing

Latest posts