• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD - Mint engine lid and possibly rear valance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89Rallye

Reaction score
As title,

Since my painter only seems to like painting mint straight panels and obviously doesn't like banging dents out of them I'm in need of a mint/rust free engine lid.

I MIGHT also need a rear valance, in fairness mine is shagged and I do have a spare one but I'm betting that's not straight enough either, I know tomorrow night.

North west preferred unless we can sort postage out.

Oh don't think it makes a difference but its for a 71

89Rallye said:
As title,

Since my painter only seems to like painting mint straight panels and obviously doesn't like banging dents out of them I'm in need of a mint/rust free engine lid.

I MIGHT also need a rear valance, in fairness mine is shagged and I do have a spare one but I'm betting that's not straight enough either, I know tomorrow night.

Sorry, cant help you but may be interested in your dented engine lid (I like getting panels straight! :D )

Toad said:
89Rallye said:
As title,

Sorry, cant help you but may be interested in your dented engine lid (I like getting panels straight! :D )

Sorry it'll go in the stash of spares as its really not that bad, worst case scenario is ill have to use the one off my other van (more ratty) and swap them over.

rallye dale said:
http://www.volksheaven.co.uk/

I've been there he's got piles of stuff :D

Cheers dude,

Been there myself a few years back now, back at work now so I'll chase it up next week.

Good news is the spare rear valance I had is repairable and up to the painters standards, so I won't be needing another. Well until I decide to paint the 68!!

Latest posts