• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD: Tax exempt Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugman

Reaction score
As a result of this thread http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=660712 friends of mine have had their Early bay written off by the Insurance Company, so they are looking for a Tax Exempt Camper to replace the one they have just lost.

No real "spec" for the new one, Must be RHD, and as rust free as possible. We are looking at all sorts, Splits & Bays, could be a project, could be a complete, finished van.

What have you got??

The old one looked like this (before the accident)

9631_150355756926_602616926_3232503_6277954_n.jpg

But we are open to all sorts of suggestions :)

Hello,

What a shame really nice bus!

I have a 1968 that is straight, original and a good runner.
Only thing is it is LHD but thought Id throw it in there as I need him to sell he's up for 9,795 but Im open to serious offers especially if they want to add an interior. On here posted under Matty H.
Worth a try.

Cheers bud
Matty

Hi Matty - Thanks for the reply, but unfirtunately Julie is adamant that it must be RHD :(

hi i have a 68 dormobile uk van, just out from prof. restoration looking for £14000 let me know if you would like any pics.

HI I HAVE A EARLY BAY 69 SOUTH AFRICAN INPORT NEVER WELDED VERY STRAIGHT MOTD AND TAX TILL MARCH TAX EXEMPT VERY NICE VAN 8K ONVO
Image035.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image030.jpg

any more info and loads of pics just ask cheers craig 07807590536 or [email protected]

Cheers guys for all the replies

Theu have bought this

4905722140_c514243cd7.jpg

From this forum
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts