• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN - ANOTHER "WANTED - A 1776 ENGINE" POST

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddy2101

Reaction score
Yep another post from someone looking for an engine for their early bay...

We need get a new engine for Razzle (1970 LHD westfalia camper). Ideally we would like a 1776 engine with good torque (for getting up those hills in Cornwall), rather than speed.

Razzle's current engine is a 1600 singleport, its running but has endfloat - so happy to this exchange this engine & pay additional cash.

Any recommendations of companies/individuals that can help us with this or if someone has an engine out there just hanging round in their garage (unlikely, I know but you never know) we'd be happy to help clear a space :msn4: :lol:

Thanks in advance!!

Hi - if this is something you have built or you are just selling and still available could you pm details please?

There's a 1776 in my new bus that I'll more than likely be upgrading to the 1914 I have sat waiting for a car.

I could be tempted to sell if the money is right. I've heard it running and it sounds great and starts right up.

I don't get the bus until tomorrow night so I can't give any more info than that currently.

Latest posts