Yes!! Got one at last!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vil

Reaction score
After relentless searching I have finally aquired an early Westy! :D

Chuffed to bits, should be picking up next week just in time for Vanfest :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLKSWAGEN-CAMPER-WESTFALIA-1970-BAYWINDOW-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ120155787376QQihZ002QQcategoryZ14256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Did a deal with the seller...I bloody hate auctions! :lol:

congratulations it look well tidy especially the interior, and you have all the extras like the fly screen, cab bunk :D .

if you dont mind me asking what did he settle for?

concrete hippo said:
it says it was lost or broken on t'ebay. :?

That's just how they ended the auction :)

By the way Concrete Hippo I have seen your Roadster on the Smartmaniacs Forum....Just got a ForTwo as a daily :)

vil said:
concrete hippo said:
it says it was lost or broken on t'ebay. :?

That's just how they ended the auction :)

By the way Concrete Hippo I have seen your Roadster on the Smartmaniacs Forum....Just got a ForTwo as a daily :)

Ah, for a minute there I thought you bought a lost and broken camper. :shock: :)

'tis a small world, I shall look out for you in your camper or smart as I'm often over Tamworth way.

Before long my roadster will be my daily driver and a cal. camper will be my Friday-Sunday play thing. 8)

Picked it up yesterday, it did'nt miss a beat on the 200 mile journey home..fantastic! I gave it a clean up today starting with the roof, it was filthy! A good jet wash sorted that out :)
Here are a couple of pics I took before the clean up :)

DSC03380.jpg

Needs a hit with the lowering stick as soon as IMO though..! :D

DSC03378.jpg

Should be at Vanfest on Sunday with the family for the day all being well :D

Latest posts