You know that sinking feeling....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob-stone

Reaction score
when your van isn't doing what you want it do do?

DSC00075.jpg

note to self....Fill up with fuel more often! :D

Nice van. I love Type4 engines too. Same colour as my late bay firebus that I've just sold. 8)

The only time I've 'broken down' in a bay was when I ran out of fuel. :lol:

They run off petrol :shock: Now you tell me :wink:

Hope you weren't straned for too long ( and why did you take a pic :eek: )

Hope you weren't straned for too long ( and why did you take a pic )

Well, kinda the same thing. It took about half an hour to sort out the delivery of fuel. I got bored sitting in the van listening to the hazard relay so i took some snaps.

Iv been thinking...the last time i filled it was the Saturday of VanFest. Tamworth to Malvern, Malvern to Tamworth, fitted my j-tubes and balanced my carbs. Tamworth to Walsall, Walsall to Perry bar and back to Tamworth. Plus 4 trips to where i go running (approx 30 miles total). A drive into town last night, and a short run this morning..suppose that not bad for £40 of fuel.

Lesson learnt

Hey Rob, is that the A5? It looks familiar! :)

Ran out of fuel too myself a few times in my old Audi back in the days (never trust the reserve!)

Blimey Rob, that's a coincidence..That is exactly where I last ran out of fuel in my old Audi 100 :roll: Done it that many times I have now have about 4 plastic petrol cans in my shed.. :roll:

Yet to do it in my van though! :)

Latest posts