• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z Hinges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi dave whats happening with the middle seat sliders ????????? for microbus

any news on them ?

price availibilty?

also its a a triple middle seat

many thanks dave

regards
chris

crede999 said:
hi dave whats happening with the middle seat sliders ????????? for microbus

any news on them ?

price availibilty?

also its a a triple middle seat

many thanks dave

regards
chris

Hi,

Well they've taken forever as my brother has been in charge of this one and he's a big fat tool lol

They are ready now just need a van to test them out on to be totally confindent there good as i sold mine so anyone in the Notts/Midlands are with a microbus wants some please let me know!

Not sure on price yet will check and get back to you all.

They dont slide btw i'll post pics soon

Dave

thanks for the reply dave look forward to getting a price and availibilty

best regards
chris

hi dave

middle brackets?

and any sign of the sliders for middle seat?

regards
chris

crede999 said:
hi dave

middle brackets?

and any sign of the sliders for middle seat?

regards
chris

Hi,

they are ready mate can you pm me your contact details email phone etc they just need final testing if your willing to be my guinea pig?

keep me posted too, got my (your) z hinges trough roland from DAS club, set arrived, but waiting to install untill i have these brackets/hinges/... for middle seat. willing to be your guinnee pig too ... 8)

New batch of Hinges ready now plus middle brackets done just waiting for feedback from first test pilot!

resto73 said:
I'm interested in a pair of z hinges
what do the middle brackets do?
and how much for both?

cheers, Paul 8)

Hi Paul,

2 sets left and the middle brackets allow you to keep the middle bench seat whilst using the z hinges to convert the back seat into a sleeping platform!

PM me if you interested I can do both for forum memebers for £180 Z Hinges £45 Middle Brackets £20 postage = £245 with the forum discount £225

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Would like a set of middle brackets please. Bought your set of Z hinges for my Splitty last month or so. So PM me the price for the middle seat brackets and Paypal details. Cheers. :)

Mike

2 sets left for sale and shipping now

One set is £100 as its a refurbished set but is brand new still just been drilled already for fitting!

Cheers

Middle hinges just wiating to hear back from first customers

ddffrost said:
One set left last set we will be doing prob ever

Now at £160 delivered

Cheers

Dave

Hiya Dave,

Can I put my name down for the middle bracket, when they are available.

Cheers

Des

Latest posts