• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z Hinges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working hard on the middle hinges we've doen a couple test sets but not heard back from the test pilots yet so unsure if more are a good idea yet!

3 sets of hinges ready to go though

Are you still selling the Z hinges? If I sell my oval at the end of the month as has been agreed, I'll take a set off you. How much are they posted?

Cheers, Ollie

Yes we are i have one set left mate ready in about 1-2 weeks

£190 posted for EB folks

Let me know mate

Dave

It depends on the guy buying my Oval... If I miss this set will any more be made?

Depends on demand really mate cant say for sure we just do the odd 10 every so often when the orders come in

ddffrost said:
Working hard on the middle hinges we've doen a couple test sets but not heard back from the test pilots yet so unsure if more are a good idea yet!

3 sets of hinges ready to go though

let me know as soon as these are ready to go. 8)

Slammed said:
It depends on the guy buying my Oval... If I miss this set will any more be made?

Hi dude,

We are running 20 out this time so will have sets available for a while i hope although we've sold 15 already!

DD

how much would it be for a both pairs of hinges for back and middle seat please, cheers, Luke :D

Back seat hinges are £180 each posted for forum members and middle brackets will be £45 each

Cheers

d

Getting some interest in these now so anyone else wants some please let me know i need a few more orders to run off a batch

I really need a set(i'm not a stalker honest)Come on people show some interest otherwise i'll have to sleep in a tent!!

You got my pm.put me top of the list!

O.

I know you in need dude wish i could afford to run 10 off but without the orders i cant stand the cost at the moment