1 adjuster only?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dames

Reaction score
Sorry for more lowering questions I know its well covered but cant find what I am looking for!
I have struggled to return my bus to stock hight but after much thought I want to lower it 1 spline at the rear and level the front with adjuster/adjusters.
My question is if I just fit one to the top beam will I forever regret not doing the bottom at the same time? There is a cheap folksy one for sale at the moment is this easier or harder to fit than the toothed versions that csp etc sell? I wont be doing the welding myself but will remove the beam and take it to someone to do it for me.

On my split I put just one on the top of mine just so I could level out the stock height so the front is down a inch as the rear had sagged slightly.

Its an old skool method but suits my set up fine

I don't like it as it means that the springs are always under tension- which means that on full compression/extension, one spring will be much closer to it's yield limit than the other, which could result in broken or sagging springs. That said, a lot of people use them. I'm just not a huge fan of the way they're engineered.

Latest posts