15" or 16" steels?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm, also after some 15" steels, been told that audi fit as do Merc.
There is a web site somewhere that lists all the compatable wheels but as i'm on the works computer (with out my favourites folder) i couldn't tell you what it is

Mercedes E and C class steel wheels will fit as we use them on the T25`s and come in 15" and vary in width, but are also available in 16". Dont use Vito or others as the ET is different and not suitable. The Audi steels dont fit on the front over the dust cap and need machining, but I woundn`t. Let us know how you get on and what you find, as they come up on ebay from 99p but the delivery is normally off putting.

Sorted! Just got myself some 15" steels from a 2002 Caravelle complete with good tyres, AND they are load rated 101/100! All for £20! Bargain!

madman said:
Sorted! Just got myself some 15" steels from a 2002 Caravelle complete with good tyres, AND they are load rated 101/100! All for £20! Bargain!

I'm looking for something like that but i want to hold the hubcaps, can you tell me if they will fit also?

Mine are fitted now. As the offset was different, I had to fit longer studs all round and 10mm spacers. That lined the wheels up perfect and got over the fact that the centre bore is smaller and wouldn't fit over the hub at the front. For the speedo drive I cut down a bearing cover and cut a hole in the plastic T4 hub cap thingy, glued the two together and fitted that to drive the speedo. Bit of a bodge but once I finish fitting hub cap clips to the wheels so I can fit some chrome again, you won't see it.

DSCF4620small.jpg

If you are interested, I have another set of wheels up for free on VZi.

Need painting and at least 3 new tyres but free if you want them.

DSCF4766.jpg

Latest posts