• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16v MKII Golf GTI

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Decided that this is sitting around too much and not really getting used as much as it should be so its going to have to go and anyway I'll have a panel van to drive around in soon anyway :lol: :lol: .

Its a 1989 on a G plate, Atlas Grey with good condition interior, some of the laquer on the paintwork has come off in a couple of small areas but apart from that its very good for a 22 year old car. Fitted with Koni dampers and Eibach Springs. MOT is until September this year and the tax runs out this year but I'll put another 6 months on it.

Drivers side electric doorglass is temperamental and the rear wash wipe was removed by the previous owner but I sourced a replacement and the correct Steering Wheel as well but these have yet to be fitted. New front engine mount fitted in the last couple of months.

Looking for £1395

L1020660.jpg

L1020661.jpg

L1020662.jpg

L1020663.jpg

Latest posts