• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 transporter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gods Good

Reaction score
1968 Double Cab/Crew Cab truck t

No longer available

Shipping from san diego to the Port in Long Beach, to Thamesport is included in the 4000 pound price.
All unloading fees, taxes, VAT, MOT, registration is the buyers responsibility, please also check out the forum for information. I use CFR Lines for my shipping, or you can have it delivered straight to Derbyshire area/California Connection for an extra 300 pounds and save on some of the other fees/charges you'd pay going in Thamesport.

There are a number of respected Restoration experts there in the UK that can also help you w/ all shipping, delivery, MOT and restoration/repair needs.

References available in the UK, and I'm available via phone at 760-535-7990 or email w/ any questions Pacific Time.

Make an offer, I'm open to a payment plan if funds are tight, a great opportunity to get into a double cab/work truck/surf wagon/cruiser.

Latest posts