1969 Dormobile in Lotus white "Doris"

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
000_0007.jpg

000_0008.jpg

100_2857.jpg

100_2860.jpg

000_0006.jpg

these were taken 2 years ago and although MOT'd, she's a the stage where I'd like to take her off the road for some big lovin' now - but as always - time & money rules!!

comments welcome

looks like the usual minor(ish) rust issues, neat looking bus but ditch the black badge for chrome.... 8) give her the love slow time and enjoy her all the while

Thanks Aaron - a couple of years down the line now, after selling her and buying her back - she needs love! I've got a MIG but just don't know where, how to cut?! I want to get stuck in but not got the balls to just start cutting, especially as working out side and on my own and never done anything like this before. once the windows come out, I'm committed to get the job done right painted and windows back in.

INSIDE - THE DASH TOP.....
100_4794.jpg

IS THIS TOO FAR GONE - IS IT NEW PANEL TIME?advise me please!!!!
100_4795.jpg

100_4797.jpg

seen worse but then untill you start to take the paint back you'll not really know.... my welding is absolute pony so i'll not give you any info there best speaking to some of the others.... a front clip for the first welding job oh how scary :lol:

good luck where abouts are you there may be someone your neck of the woods for morale/physical support

Cheers Araon - I know. have done a bit of practicing on old wings, but dealing with a big job like this first off is a bit scary.
I'm in Crewe, Cheshire!!

Good luck with the resto, this Forum provides a great ref library take a look at pics and then at least you can see whats involved pretty much step by step....Keep the pics coming

Latest posts