• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 SO-69/3 Westfalia Dormobile Pop Top For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratherb-buggin

Reaction score
I have a Thursday, 26 June 1969 Dormobile for sale. It's original destination was Germany, Frankfurt am Main.
Good roof and top mechanism, sides and nose are good. For the most part the upper half is in great shape. Lower rocker rust and will need decklid support bar and package shelf repair. It is an SO-69/3 Westfalia so it has the 3/4 rear bench with closet, as well as the full kitchen next to the bulkhead. The rear cabinet is there, but needs work as well as the bed. The kitchen is there but pretty much toast. It would work well for hardware and as templates. Both cots are present up top and with original material. Front bench seats are there and in good shape. Dash is clean and complete. There is no engine, but transmission is there. Bus rolls and I believe the e-brake works. I have a clean and clear ORIGINAL Missouri title in hand. The US title says something like 400 miles on it as the original owners bought it overseas then brought it home to title it with a few hundred miles on it.
I will try to post more photos soon, but I've been very busy. $4,000 USD takes it home. I have a gentleman that can transport to Houston, TX for you for a VERY reasonable fee but all shipping costs and arrangements are on you. This would be a good bus to restore or to do a roof swap onto another bus and then sell this or part it out.
No windshield and a few other pieces of glass missing, but I will do my best to get all the glass in it so it's a little easier to transport.

1265350.jpg

1265358.jpg

To give you an idea of the work that it needs.

Latest posts