• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 tintop Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Reaction score
totally dialed 69 westy tintop, this bus has wanted for nothing, i bought it as a keeper and everything it has had has always been the best available,
as good an interior as you will find, the headliner is mint the coolbox/sink unit is the correct early one with an immaculate top, the cargo net is present, the floor is original and exceptional condition, all the cushions are in excellent condition and the interior is finished off nicely with a set of Dolly Daydream's repro westy curtains.
The outside is 99% OG pearl white paint with a couple of blow ins that it had before it came into the country, a few dints and scrapes, but a very presentable bus. cab floor, sills, windscreen surround, battery tray, all 100% solid
Mechanically, I would not hesitate to drive this bus anywhere, it has done thousands of miles in the last 12 months and never let us down, 1600 sp engine, new brakes all round and a full Slamwerks K+L suspension set up inc dropped spindles and adjustable rear spring plates,
the bus rolls on polished American Eagle five spoke wheels that are without a mark on them, wrapped in Bridgestone (fronts) and Firestone (rears) tyres, with bags of tread left on them.
The bus will come with 12 months MOT on it,
these are some pics that i have on the computer already and i will get some more this week,
feel free to contact me if you have any questions, either on here or give me a call 07841284998

DSC04517.jpg

DSC04510.jpg

303901_2439465194027_1473712343_2733007_2055250525_n.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

the bus is located in Derby, but i will assist in shipping anywhere
£12000

Having personally seen this bus in the steel and marveled at how clean the headliner is and how mint the interior is , I could very happily have this sitting in my dream garage , You couldnt buy and build it for what Teds asking ......

Bumps for a very nice westy ;) Someone will get an outstanding van :D

link to my readers ride thread

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pretty sure its sold mate , New owner was with it at Volksworld show !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts