• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Adventurewagen for sale again and now sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squareweave

Reaction score
Here it goes one last time. Sometimes you see something listed and you think its to good to be true, well this isn't. The reason I need to sell the van is that I have three other earlybays and I can't keep them all. With the recent purchase of my sunroof van I now have no storage and have family storing cars at their house. You are probably wondering why I don't list this van and sell it locally, well the reason being is that I have it stored at a friend storage facility and out of respect I don't want to have tire kicker/picture collectors coming through his place as he stores a few of his own cars in the facility too. And I don't want to trailer it home to have it sit in the rain. So this is one of those instances that my fellow earlybayers get first dibs over locals. I am not new to this site and I think if you read my posts you can see that I am a straight shooter so this is not a BS story.

I am willing to let this van go for far less than I paid for it as long as its simple on my end and I want it gone quick! So I am selling my Savannah Beige Adventurewagen for 1300GBP!!! :shock: :shock: I drove this van into the storage spot last January, It will need to be gone through as it has been sitting for a few years.

It was originally delivered to San Antonio Texas and made its was over to La Jolla California.

It is and original Savannah Beige van with the original brown mats intact . The front interior is in good original shape with minor wear. The original interior is all there including a 12v/120volt fridge which I also have sourced a second mint fridge that will go with the van. The camper interior is showing a bit of age and could stand to be redone or just cleaned up for an og look. It has a two burner stove with the original propane tank for it still on the underside of the van. Also has a sink and water tank.

As far as the body goes it has the usual rust at the bottom of the windshield (yes even California vans rust here). I will need a few other very small spots cleaned up but over all a very clean van. The front floors are in great shape. Somebody went crazy with the spray paint and "touched up" some spots on the van but it seams to come off with just your fingernail. I have also tested polishing a few spots on the paint and it comes up nice and shiny :D

The motor started right up even after sitting. I have personally never drove any distance but this van as I bought it for a road trip to California last summer and ended up taking another van instead. Anything that may not be installed on the van in the pictures I probably have (ie the rear bumper guards etc)

If you are looking for something a little in a different camper van than the usual Westies out there than this may be for you. Its super useful and original from the 70's not something that somebody just made up from a deluxe van in the past year with no character. It will need to be gone through but still a very complete tidy van for a project.

One other note, scammers I know the deal so move on and don't waist either of our time!!!!

Please call if you are interested and I can explain in detail the van.
Richard
Home 604 538-9786
Cell 604 377-7849

SOLD :!: :!: first come first serve

P2040051.jpg

P1190016.jpg

P1190017.jpg

P1190031.jpg

P1190030.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010007.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Very very interested Rich. Are you able to sort shipping ??? I do like this bus :mrgreen: I`ll pay full asking price + if you can arrange shipping to Pommie Land :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Very very interested Rich. Are you able to sort shipping ??? I do like this bus :mrgreen: I`ll pay full asking price + if you can arrange shipping to Pommie Land :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

As far as sorting shipping, I can to a certain degree.You would have to cover ALL costs though. To be completely honest though guys, the reason I am willing to take a punt on this is because I don't want to have to spend a ton of time on my end. It's just my nature to help so I will do what I can. PM me if you are serious and we can chat about the details.

Rich

I was kinda hoping it was gonna be me but it wasn`t to be :( Still, it saved me stretching my garage up wards to fit the little fella in :shock: it was always gonna be a tight squeeze getting him in, a bit like getting me in the bus :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Getting tighter every year :lol: ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts