• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 bay deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog milly

Reaction score
would px ...or sell for less with out engine .... MORE PICS (13/11/11)

got a 1970 lhd bay deluxe
California Import
hard slammed only for the brave lol,,,
very solid , never been welded (except for the chassis notches and wheel tubs ) bottom of doors / sills and tailgate all rot free....
ratty but Good all round condition but with a lot of battle scars/scabs (not rotten) in its 41 year old original paint...that has stood the test of time well
4 narrowed beam (slamwerks )
Adjustable Springplates (slamwerks )
new rear slam shocks (bug pack )
empi shifter
roof rack
tubbed
NOTCHED CHASSIE
DROPPED SPINDLES
takes a lot of work to go this low!!!!!!! would sit on floor not some thing you can do on ya drive in a weekend ..lol
empi wide 5 paint black ( two new front tyres )
new steering box ,
new rear us spec tail lights ,
new exhaust ,new brakes ,plus loads of over stuff to much to list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rock n roll bed interior is from a westfalia,
front seats out of a 1970 speed boat.
front and rear overriders one off working roof light ( works with side light but could be use as spot 2 bulbs fitted )
1914 engine
Twin 40 Kadrons
full mot (tax free )
will let pics do the talking
002-6.jpg

001-9.jpg

safe_image.jpg
safe_imagemmmmmm.jpg
safe_imagevvv.jpg
safe_imagemmm.jpg

wwwvwbugcouk-BUGJAM24620.jpg

will get more pic s when i can wheel are now gloss black with chrome spikes is a small pic in camper and bus when was at big bang click on link at bottom of page....

http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/wp-content/gallery/big-bang-2011/683j0016.jpg
http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/wp-content/gallery/big-bang-2011/683j0020.jpg
http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/wp-content/gallery/big-bang-2011/thumbs/thumbs_img_1070.jpg

looking for £9999 but would do a deal with out engine or part_x some thing low and air cooled

it may looks like its been gang raped but is a nice clean girl...... what you see is what you get

thumbs_img_1070.jpg
thumbs_683j0016-1.jpg
thumbs_683j0020.jpg

003-6.jpg

pics of tubs b4 painting spot welded to look original

002-5.jpg

040.jpg

STICKERS ARE MY THING AND HIS BUS HAS SOME RARE STREET ART / SKATE STICKERS AND V DUB ONES WE ALL HAVE ,,

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

1914 CC

AM WILLING TO TAKE A PX ON ANY THING LOW AND TAX FREE OR WILL SELL FOR LESS WITH OUT ENGINE , VAN JUST BEEN MOT :D

MANY THANKS SEAN

BIGGER ADD ON VOLKSZONE UNDER HARDSLAMMED BAY

I agree - I only really like buses with wrinkled fronts and yours is a corker all round. :)

thanks only selling her cos i just dont get to enjoy her ... was my daily for two years but now i work out of town so is just sat in my mates lock up have not driven at all this year :? dont want to leave air cooled vw all together but work like something like a beetle again that can use weekends :mrgreen:

Latest posts