• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 deluxe cali import with camper interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwaddict

Reaction score
1970 early bay started out as deluxe microbus but i have fitted a part genuine /part replicate danbury interior .
it has had all new rubbers ,new balljoints, shockers ,brakes,plus much more lowered 3" at front has mot and tax till september .it hasnt failed an mot since ive owned it straight pass every time .bodywork is excellent it has zero rot and has had no replacement panels ever .i have run it as a ratty so it does have very light surface rust and a few dents all which are kept under close supervision and treated regularly to prevent further rusting i like it the way it is but if you wanted it shiny it wouldnt take much .mechanically its a standard 1500 single port with twin weber carb and deep sump fitted and 009 dizzy . being a cali import its like a 5 year old car underneath and not a 40 year old one . im after £7500 as it is but i do have a few period accessories as seen in pictures which are also available theres also a set of polished empis and a period awning in very good condition .im not on line every day so if you require further info its probably best to phone with questions etc 07774002156 .van is located in fife scotland 5 miles north of edinburgh airport

i may take vw /audi car in part exchange plus cash
100_0590.jpg

100_0594.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0586.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0587.jpg

100_0588.jpg

100_0589.jpg

100_0595.jpg

thanks .in comparison to price and condition of fresh imports advertised on here at the minute its CHEAP aswell considering its registered ,taxed and moted surprised its not snapped up yet maybe its too cheap

Latest posts