1970 Dormobile D4/8 Valuation Request

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristian

Reaction score
Hi All,

I reluctantly need to sell my late Dad's Dormobile D8/4. I had intended a full resto, but current circumstances are getting this idea pushed so far into the future as to be unrealistic and the old girl needs attention from someone sooner rather than later...
I've no real idea as to where to pitch this price wise though, because I'm not very familiar with the market.
I understand that there are those on this forum that can offer valuations? If so, some help would be appreciated! The PM function is disabled for me on this forum so I can't contact anyone directly.
I would prefer to sell to an enthusiast, so would be advertising on this site.
Thank you!

gvee said:
Pretty sure Clem is the man you need.
Let me attempt to summon him (no idea if this will send him a notification or not, but no harm in trying):
Clem said:
Haha, he will appear, just like the shopkeeper in Mr Ben....

Thank You! It seems I can now contact him via this thread. Looking forward to some sage VW advice...

Hey! As if by magic ....

Yes, post up, or send me some details and we can help.

you need two posts to be able to PM, there's nothing sinister just to stop fly by nights and spamming

Hey! As if by magic ....

Yes, post up, or send me some details and we can help.
Hi clem,

just been reading the above posts and wondered if you still offer online valuations. I’ve got a LHD, 1970 Westy which is fully renovated and has just over 82,000 on the original motor. Getting her insured and want to make sure I’ve got the right level of cover.

by the way, love your wagon, thought about getting mine lowered but the mrs is against it!

Attachments

• DEC84093-5E90-4CE5-999A-DAB3E8EABBE5.jpeg
    DEC84093-5E90-4CE5-999A-DAB3E8EABBE5.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
Hi clem,

just been reading the above posts and wondered if you still offer online valuations. I’ve got a LHD, 1970 Westy which is fully renovated and has just over 82,000 on the original motor. Getting her insured and want to make sure I’ve got the right level of cover.

by the way, love your wagon, thought about getting mine lowered but the mrs is against it!
Thanks, she’s right. Lowering is a pain. Leave it stock! :D
Can you email me some pics and details and we’ll get you sorted. :)
[email protected]

Latest posts