• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Dormobile for sale near Bath

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micaz

Reaction score
Decided to sell this after spending ages and tons getting it to where it is now.
New engine just about done 1000 miles.
Panels are all replaced or repaired, tho to be fair there is more that could be done to make this a show van..its just a gorgeous useable camper.
New rear 3/4 rock and roll bed with a weekender set up, two burner stove and no sink.
New mad matz black and white checker floor on new marine ply itself laid on newly cleaned and painted floor which has zero rust.
Up front it has new mad matz coir carpets on newly painted floor again with zero rust and no leaks from the screen.
All door cards are varnished marine ply newly installed about a month ago.
Skateboard wheel window winders and a 17" springaflex wheel slot version not the hole version.
New MOT just done, all advisories done.
New loom last year, in fact 13k on body work done last year.
New genuine hella headlamps, new rubbers to sidelamps front and rear.
New sliding door seal, new cab seals. One remaining window seal could do with being done but doesn't leak.
Pertronix Ignitor II new.
Wheels left looking original with new spring clips holding the hub caps on. Proper lead rivets hold the spring clips on.
I have a Navigator Combi in the garage and for the right pricve it will come with the brilliant awning which has two seperate bedroom compartments in it.
Waxoyled last summer, perfect underneath. No welding needed or waiting to be done.
All internal panels and all external panels coated in COLLINITE 476S to protect and shine. All gutters laid up with collinite to protect.
Internal panels waxed to protect the wear in the paint on the internaltops of the doors where 43 years of arms have rubbed the paint away in places.
Every panel repaired where at all possible to keep the history in the bus.
Only 6 owners in 43 years.
I have changed one CV gaitor, cleaning up the joint, which didnt need replacing, just stripped and cleaned and repacked. THe other three gaitors are in the box of bits, just havent got round to replacing the ones on the bus with new ones. THeres nothing wrong with then, I was just going to replace them and pack up the joints.
New ball joints up front in the MOT.

Looking for £14k

Give me a ring if interested
Mike
07702 158974

Latest posts