• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Panel Van sorry now sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
1970 panel van originally from sweden good solid van has had some welding in usual areas two small repairs in cab floor sills both sides battrey tray small repair to cargo floor all mechanics overhaulded new brakes wheelbearings balljoints engine is a1776 twin carbs pulls very well gearbox is great finds all gears no whines lowered all round gas burner wheels good daily driver sensible offers phone for more details 07940330030 px

Attachments

• bren4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,898
  • brensvan2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,899
  • brensvan3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,904
Possibility looking for a panel what kind of money are we talking?, private mail me if you prefer not to post on here,

Gary

I didn't say Hank was for sale but I do fancy a panel :D

Cool Panel dude as Graham and Slammedresto say gotta love a Panel, But how much Brendan seems like there is some punters about 8)

Brendan

Is it possible to come and have a look at the van, I'm in Solihull so in the Midlands so you can't be too far away. Sent you a PM earlier via the forum did you get it?

Hi Brendan,
is the van still for sale I'm very interested, how long is the Mot, can you e'mail any more pictures, (other side , inside, any bad areas?) [email protected]
thanks Bob.

Rob

I've been trying to get hold of Brendan for over a week now but have had no responses to PM's or anything, not sure whether he's away at the moment,

Hope Brendan doesn't mind but saw this last night and did the deal today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well done Graham, I was going to see it this weekend if it hadn't sold, be interesting to see what you do with her. 8)

Latest posts