1970 Sacramento Westy PopTop AKA the keeper - Updated 17/7

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
1970 Sacramento Westy PopTop

AKA the keeper :mrgreen:

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

Been dying to post this up for ages, its being delivered to LA port this week, then here in 4 weeks time

2 owners from new, California bus

Gonna have a great spec, but im keeping that under my hat till after it arrives :wink:

slammedresto said:

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

Been dying to post this up for ages, its being delivered to LA port this week, then here in 4 weeks time

2 owners from new, California bus

Gonna have a great spec, but im keeping that under my hat till after it arrives :wink:

nice van that Gary....

but have u not said that before about the red one and the blue one....lol only joking...

cant wait to see it..should have a great westy line up soon tintop and poptop.

jon

58herbie said:
slammedresto said:

DSC01937.jpg

but have u not said that before about the red one and the blue one....lol only joking...

cant wait to see it..should have a great westy line up soon tintop and poptop.

jon

3rd time luck jon :wink: :mrgreen:

bigbulli said:
slammedresto said:
bigbulli said:
Kingstown Shippers in Paramount, CA

mines thru CFR
L.A

Thats them! They use the CFR depot / warehouse to ship the stuff, so our buses are there now! Do you know when yours will get shipped?

mines there today i hope, been a delay getting it to the shipper

think it leaves 4 june if its turned up in time, being shipped to felixstowe

Mine was delivered last Thursday and I was told there was a shortage of containers so they dont know when it would be shipped....we could be talking months!

bigbulli said:
Mine was delivered last Thursday and I was told there was a shortage of containers so they dont know when it would be shipped....we could be talking months!

mine was dropped off yesterday, Chris @CFR tells me it will be a max of 2 weeks before it ships :mrgreen:

just got off the phone with him :wink:

Latest posts