• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Westfalia Camper For Sale - Great Patina/Super Solid

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57busbod

Reaction score
I have up for sale a 1970 Bus imported from California.

The delta green paint has awesome patina and the body/chassis is super solid, just check out the cab floors :) The 1600 single port engine fires straight up and the gears appear to change nice and smooth. It has the original Westfalia interior which is complete and in a fair but very useable condition. Tyres all good with loads of tread.

Photos here:

http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Skylark62/library/1970 Camper Van

Works done since importing the bus late 2014 include:

- New cills both sides
- New battery tray
- Engine oil change, new pushrods tubes, oil cooler seals, and repainted tinware
- New brakes all round
- New balljoint
- Lights converted to euro spec.
- Electric washer jets

The vehicle has a fresh MOT (done January 2015) and is currently being registered with the DVLA.

The pop top canvas is tatty and will need to be replaced if the intention is to use this element. The only bit of rot that I know of is on the lower portion of the offside door but it's no great deal.

This bus is ready to use as is or is a great candidate for being slammed!

Asking price is £14,500 obo. Please no tyre kickers or time wasters. If you are seriously interested please private message me on the forum. Vehicle is located near Stamford, Rutland. Viewings welcome by prior arrangement.

Thanks.

Latest posts