• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Bay Project For sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggysam

Reaction score
I have decided due to my new house, that my 1971 early bay project must go, I have spent thousands getting it this far and it will make a great van for someone who wants to get it finished.
I have replaced the front chassis legs (Both sides) front lower cross member, front inner windscreen panel, out riggers and jacking points around, new section of cab floor (both sides, new front arches and wheel arch tubs (both sides) Rebuild and lowered front beam, new bearings and steering joints, new ball joints, all painted in enamel paint, front chassis under sealed, new inner and outer sills, (Drivers side to be fitted) The underside of load area and load floor are all seam sealed and re oxided, ready for underseal and paint. Drivers side door has had a new skin and passengers is a dry state door, Passenger rear arch has been replaced and I have the panel for the drivers side, The front panel needs replacing, Again I have the panel.
There is a small patch required on the window area, The rear corners need replacing, 2 patches in the engine bay, Painting and re assembling
The van has been lowered and has kinked plates on the rear, adjusters on the front,
Also comes with a Doormobile roof and frame that you could fit or re vamp the sunroof, It has a great strong 1641 engine, a Home made interior,
All the glass,
Obviously will need trailoring to collect but with a bit of work will make a very solid UK RHD van. £3750ono
Maybe able to arrange delivery locally to essex. (at cost)
Vans near Chelmsford.
Thanks
Sam

DSC_0001_zpse119c7fd.jpg

DSC_0002_zps18947188.jpg

DSC_0005_zps405b515e.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsc7cabf20.jpg

DSC_0011_zps51b05e00.jpg

DSC_0025_zps759cac2f.jpg

DSC_0028_zps7a0f7983.jpg

Latest posts