• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Early Bay Heater Levers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stirzy

Reaction score
Anyone out there got any Early bay heater levers that are intact. I am finding it very hard to get hold of them. Appreciate any help Alison Stirz :)

Hi Matt P,

If you have more than one set of heater leavers i'd also be interested. Just PM'd you my details..

Cheers

Keith

I have a set complete with holding springs etc. Knobs are pretty good as well.
1970bayheaterlevers.jpg

£30 posted

bottom rung said:
I sent a PM last night! Don't ebay them, I would love to buy them. How do you want the money? Ta, Nick

Nick you have first dibs and a pm
Brian

:shock: !
I have 3 sets of these in the garage, didnt realise they were that rare, pm me if you are short!

ben ;)
Bus has to go anyway........... will have shed loads of stuff.

Mine now sold to Bottom Rung - but see post above for some more. And yes they are hard to find ;)

Have checked-
Full set minus one plastic grommet (have 3)- I'm sure i'll find it though.

Also two red levers with spring clips etc

If anyones interested.

ben ;)

:cry: :cry: Gutted I missed out on full set of levers, but been away working so haven't been able to follow thread, still open to any offers of a full set :) :)

Hey Stirzy
Sorry I got them but I thought you weren't interested when you didnt reply. If you get sambadeluxe's set, I will send you some grommets free, to make up a full set. Get hold of sambadeluxe quick! Sorry again, Nick

It's ok don't worry glad that you got some :D :D My own fault for not being around to check thread :oops: :oops: I've already pmd Samba and he only has two red levers...still pondering :roll: :roll: :)

Latest posts