1971 tintop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - looks good with the caps one!
I used to have one of those 'scorts in the middle 80's - well I had it 50%
of the time, the theives had it the other 50% - sold it for what it cost me
and had it a year :shock:

Made it over to the Ace Cafe on tuesday, a bit hairy on the M25 in the dark rush hour in a LHD, a bit more practise me thinks :?

Still it looked alright in the sodium lights :lol:

ace0207011.JPG

8)

Off to buy some seals tomorrow from JK, yesterday I spent a few hours rubbing down and Autosoling the side windows, doesn't look too bad now :)

Didn't get anything done today cos of the rain, but did manage to CARS our camper

CARSVW.jpg

Spent a lazy day replacing the window scrappers, quarter lights and rubbers on the cab doors, should stop the water getting in now :wink:

Well after displaying both days at Volksworld I decided to buy the 1967-1979 Spec guide and decode the plates in the camper, very interesting as I love finding the history behind a vehicle.....

All the information is on my website here

:wink:

Used the camper as a support truck today when my brother took his Caterham to a track day

dunsfold063.jpg

also met Angus from the forum who was running his 7 as well, Angus you really need to swap the Rover for the camper as support vehicle, you know it makes sense 8)

Turning into a right media whore these days, not content with being in the June VW camper & Bus, we've made the July issue as well

cbmag.jpg

also picked up a bargain rack from TallPaul and some stickers whilst at Stonor

rackfront.jpg

stickers.jpg

8)

Latest posts