• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 crossover original devon pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matty34

Reaction score
I have come to the end of owning my van to many kids so a motorhome is required vw though :p ,
Its a 1972 crossover devon walkthrough with poptop,the van has had lots of work done £5000 of work lots of welding including new front clip etc the work was done by lee at manflowers in evesham ,the van has also twin carbs fitted and is a great little camper,the interior is completely original devon and looks great currently resides in my bedroom!the van has not been resrayed after the wellding so its red oxide with the rest of the body red in colour looks tatty but honest,the van just need new paint and interior put back in and in my opion could be a show winner i will but up pics of her before work to give an idea of what she was previos like as for price £7,800 cheers matt

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

Thats all the pics ive got the van is still at restorers,The van looks very simalar but a few different colours because of the welding so nothig hiding :) and no interior I can get it mot but depends on how much i get offererd,cheers for looking

van is evesham 8 miles away,im in winchcombe it's 7 miles north of cheltenham,pm's replied to any info i can give i will,cheers matt

i will let you know as need to see if he's avalible!

where do you live? i heard nithing so will ring him again he's really busy at the moment soz .

right van is still for sale and will be back with me next week sorry all for the delay, but van wasnt ready just twin carbs to fit and should be back .will up date lee has taken pics of the welding done as well(lots) get a great van ready for summer :D

van is back to me running a little rough, so any viewing welcome,it is in some redoxide/black and in its red paint so not pretty but solid and the welding has not been coated with underseal yet as to show peaople whats been done,my internet is playing up at home so ring me on 07979562374 cheers matt

had a few viewings and pointed out the doors need work,need this gone so price drop £7000 ono

now on ebay lots of pics number 221737958483 cheers matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts