• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Deluxe Microbus for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volkstuning

Reaction score
1972 Deluxe 9 seater Microbus for Sale, Rock solid, original paint, Pastel white over Niagra Blue, original deluxe trim still in place including bumper trims (rubbers mising from rear), tow hook, Interior is black and complete & complete, original vw material, Original jail bars and deluxe clock door panels and deluxe trim in excellent shape, 1600 twin port engine, serviced and good to go, brakes recommisoned and also good to go, electrics all in perfect working order, This bus is ready for the 2015 show season register and enjoy. Van is currently located in Spain. I can assist with shipping
Only selling this great bus as I have to much time & money invested in restoring my 69 deluxe sunroof, and its time to enjoy
Price 9900 GBP
Pictures on request, (still sorting out my flicker account)

Just back from Ninove, the early bay is king, this bus needs very little for the 2015 season a great bus with loads of character,

Latest posts