1972 Microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know the parts number for those ?? carn't find them on there website. Got to get me some of those on order, they rearly finish your cab off nice 8)

Thanks everyone! compared to some restorations on here it must be one of the easier projects, but it's helps that you find you aren't the only one lying on your back under a van in febuary getting filthy and cold, and those larger projects work as great inspiration to all I think !!

Cali-Bay said:
Do you know the parts number for those ?? carn't find them on there website. Got to get me some of those on order, they rearly finish your cab off nice 8)

The part numbers for these is : 211867765a, you get them as a pair and are superb pieces

Secondly, can you let me know where you order your seat covers, rocknroll bed frame, etc

Vanagonman The bed frame is from Bluebird customs here in the UK. and the seat covers are from DB Cartrim also over here!

Looking good
thumbsup8de.gif

the wrap around seat rubber has really smartend the interior up. Im sure you can buy them locally as well?

Johnny said:
the wrap around seat rubber has really smartend the interior up. Im sure you can buy them locally as well?

I think you can now, but when I was looking everyone was out of stock

Matt

looking good , I'm still in my first week of crossover ownership and hope I can get it looking half as good as yours, keep the updates coming, BTW where are you going for your engine ?
(thats another can of worms opened then :lol: )