1972 T2 Bay project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" The run up to Christmas is a very busy time for me "

I should imagine today and tonight might be on your busy list too !

Now man up,,,, you`re not a bloody taxi driver,,,, busy time my ass :shock: :shock: :shock:
Although you may be doing a little Taxi driving tonight bud, just get through this little busy patch,, chill with the Mrs and the little peeps,, then Chrimbo will be over. Give a Chrimbo hug from me,, to all of em.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THEN !!! finish that bloody engine,,,,, Merry Chrimble mate :mrgreen:

Must admit, I have considered selling Tigerlilly, it seems we are now in desperate need of another daily runabout. It will be a damn shame. Would anyone on here be interested?

What the heck is going on over there? It does sound like you've lost your way a bit. Why don't you ring Nick and sort something out? I think you would take a massive hit if you sold her like this. Ring Nick on Monday and talk about options. What's brought this on then with summer virtually here and the events just kicking off.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Don't do it! :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen:

I agree Ozzy! It would suck completely! However, we only have one daily runabout at the mo and with the two girls and two large dogs we desperately need something that suits :(

I have very little free time at the moment to get down the garage but I shall endeavour to get Tigerlilly in the best possible condition I can!

Maybe a weekend away is exactly what we need!

m0retto said:
I agree Ozzy! It would suck completely! However, we only have one daily runabout at the mo and with the two girls and two large dogs we desperately need something that suits :(

I have very little free time at the moment to get down the garage but I shall endeavour to get Tigerlilly in the best possible condition I can!

Maybe a weekend away is exactly what we need!

Perfect, :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just tell me, I`ll help if I can.

69b5944cf67ab93447c9cd8f049233d9.jpg
55eb9c9a3ac6eb8d82328d900b487f00.jpg
6f7388c786a7e6eb5fc0bc7062be88d3.jpg
f9f1c3b83f742fd7b0f9ff99f69ddab7.jpg
a1978c18f8e630916ea0e02588186748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So umm.... TigerLilly is back on the road!! Woooohooooooo!!!

m0retto said:
So umm.... TigerLilly is back on the road!! Woooohooooooo!!!

Just read through this. Stick with it, you won't regret it!

Nobbly

Brilliant,, so fill us all in then. I guess you are out cruising around with the gang in Tiger Lilly right now. Go gentle, very very gentle with this little motor,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Hallelujah, hallelujah hallelujah!! :mrgreen:

Finally got there in the end! We now have a fully rebuilt, machined, bored, tuned and tested engine that sounds and runs incredibly well! We are going to have a few little trips down Gower and hopefully acquire tickets to Busfest!

Tigerlilly is now up for sale, I've got a new job and we need to move home so she has to go :(

Sensible offers considered.
Contact 07734977657

Lovely looking bus. I love the original ride height. I hope you are not tempted lower it.

Keep up the great work

Paul

mamos said:
Lovely looking bus. I love the original ride height. I hope you are not tempted lower it.

Keep up the great work

Paul

Thanks Paul, however we are having to sell Tigerlilly :( I've got a new job and we need to move home! Also requiring another second vehicle to commute, we are after a defender or similar. Any offers considered and possibly a swap + cash.

Lots of phone calls so far, plenty of time wasters out there! Speaking of time, I got offered a Breitling watch and 6k lol! Cash preferred, open to offers

Latest posts